Thursday, September 24, 2009

Search Engines Homework 3

I found an interesting (or a funny) name search engine so I tried it.

'World Curry Guide" ?! http://web.curryguide.com/

I put "Japanese nonverbal communication silence" to search. As a result, I could find some interesting articles. But the article on the top of the results was not able to be read...

Anyway, there are some good search engines that I didn't know before!
I was so impressed by the Google wonder wheel. It must be useful for searching what I REALLY want to know.

3 comments:

  1. he-----y, Sawako.

    I chose WCG...

    its a nice naming!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>Yoshie

    Yeah, I know!
    I love WCG too<3<3w

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,again!sawako!
    I was surprised to hear the name of WCG. I thought it must be the searching engine for curry MANIA! HAHAHA.
    Anyway, some links appeared on the searching page are not available, and it brings us much frustration! It should be cut from pages as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete